Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Shampoo Free
As of yesterday, I've been looking at going Shampoo Free. The first few weeks are really bad because your hair is still overproducing oils that normally get lost with Shampoo, but after that you hair is suppose to be really soft and easy to manage. I've also read that for naturally curly hair, it is better and brings out more curls. I'm really interested in trying this. I'll keep doing more research, (I even put a book on hold at the library that some of the articles I've read mentioned.) It'd save me the money of having to buy shampoo/conditioner all the time as well. I think tomorrow I'll just put conditioner in my hair and not wash it, because they also say that is good for curly heads. Before I really get into this though, they recommend that I get my hair trimmed. I'm also going to look into a method of Plopping my hair instead of drying it as I normally would. I guess we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment