Saturday, July 5, 2008

Losing It

I need to lose weight. I haven't gone to Jazzercise regularly (okay hardly at all if any) this past year. I guess I just got tired of it and needed a change. I plan on going back on monday (we'll see though if I wake myself up at 5am to do so.

Let's see I have tomorrow (which I guess is technically today) Sunday off work. That'll be nice for a change. I haven't had Sundays off in quite some time. I should get every other sunday off now. Monday I work the late supervisor, and than on Tuesday and Wednesday I'll be training someone new for the Hospiatlity Tech. Thursday I have off and I'll be going to Lagoon with the family. That should be fun I haven't been there in a couple years. The only downside is it will be ridculously hot. On Friday I'm working an extra shift, so I'm not sure what time I'll have to be in for that. I'm really looking forward to Saturday though because after work ( I will probably leave early to seeing as it will be an extra shift for me) I get to see Dear and The Headlights. They will be headlining so they'll get to play even more songs instead of the usual 5 or 6 I've always seen them play (not like they've ever been bad though).

That's pretty much my week planned out. I might try and hang out with Candice sometime. We've been trying to hang out for the past few weeks but she is always tired, or our schedules conflict in some way or the other.

Oh yes two things before I quit writing.

I saw the movie 10,000 B.C. and I really enjoyed it. Interesting to watch but an amazing story and the action in it is intense as well.

I decided I'm an indie music snob and I'm probably going to start a blog called the indie music snob. I'll actually try and keep that one updated a bit and post concert reviews or something on there. I don't know. It'll be hard though because as an indie music snob you tend not want to share the bands you find with others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol indie music snob. looking forward to reading it.

thanks for the comment on my blog :)