Friday, July 4, 2008

I don't post here enough. Okay I haven't posted anything here at all. In a long long time.

I think right now since i have to go to bed in a minute I'll just say this. I'm way way way to addicted to music. ( I mean my ipod froze today at work and I thought I was going to die without being able to listen to it)

I go to way to many shows, but I still want to go to more.

I want to move either to downtown salt lake city or some other city all together.

I spend way to much time on the internet.

I'm nervous to go to church on Sunday because I haven't been in such a long time. I guess it's good my sister will be there but at the same time that's pretty lame.

This is a list of shows I plan on going to for the rest of the year (that have been announced.)

July 12th Dear and the headlights
July 21st The Summer Set
July 23rd Fleet Foxes
July 26th We Shot The Moon
July 28th The Hush Sound (vip)
July 29th The New Frontiers,Paper Rival,Mansions
August 6th Chase Pagan
August 8th Boise Warped Tour
August 14th Anthony Green tour
August 18th Jack Johnson
August 20th KT Tunstall, Martha Wainwright
AUgust 21st Broken Social Scene (for free)
September 28th Sigur Ros
October 2nd Cold War Kids
October 14th Two Tongues
November 22nd Coldplay

I need to start posting here more often. Perhaps on a daily basis.

No comments: